5 lb. bag: 30 servings (up to 30 days)
20 lb. refill/tub: 120 servings (up to 120 servings)
Organic Kelp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium Citrate, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Diatomaceous Earth, Sulfur, Garlic, Dehydrated Apple Cider Vinegar, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Ground limestone, Active Dry Yeast, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product.
Organic Kelp :
Our Organic Kelp has over 67 vitamins and minerals. Some of the benefits of our Organic Kelp:
• Stimulates the thyroid.
• Assists with iodine deficiency.
• Assists in removing heavy metals from the body
• Improves skin & coat condition
• Contains minerals, amino acids and vitamins
• Soothing to intestinal mucosa
Dicalcium phosphate is a supplement for both calcium and phosphates. These two chemicals normally work together for basic health. It is normally taken in pill form and is useful in humans, dogs, and horses to increase calcium and phosphate levels, especially at times of stress and growth such as in childhood, after an injury, or during pregnancy.
Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium intake of the diet is not enough. Calcium is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart. Calcium carbonate is also used as an antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach.
1. The premise that salt leads to hypertension has never been scientifically supported. On the contrary, studies show that a reduced-sodium diet leads to health issues.
2. Salt is a natural antihistamine. A pinch of salt sprinkled on the tongue may help improve an allergic reaction.
3. Your body needs salt to maintain the proper stomach pH. Stomach acid is hydrochloric acid and salt is sodium chloride. Proper stomach acid levels are absolutely fundamental for good digestion.
4. Salt lowers adrenaline spikes. Adrenaline is a necessary and important stress hormone, but it is just that… a stress hormone. When adrenaline patterns are out of rhythm, it takes a toll on the body.
5. Salt improves sleep quality. It boosts anti-stress and anti-excitatory qualities due to its suppression of stress hormones and its increasing of the metabolic rate.
6. Adequate salt consumption encourages a healthy weight and fast metabolism.
7. Salt supports thyroid function by reducing circulating stress hormones.
8. Adequate salt supports balanced hormones.
Magnesium Citrate is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. Magnesium Citrate is a rich source of elemental magnesium. Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a key role in the activation of amino acids for protein biosynthesis and is highly concentrated in intracellular fluid and bone. You may know what magnesium is, but do you know how important the mineral can be for your health? Magnesium Citrate is useful in as an anti-cramping agent. It can aid in the prevention of cramps and can increase muscular relaxation when taken before and after exercise. Magnesium is also involved with over 300 metabolic processes in our bodies, leading to the mineral being called the ‘master mineral’.
Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate:
The HSCAS reduced the toxicity of aflatoxin
Diatomaceous Earth known as DE:
Diatomaceous earth is a naturally-formed sedimentary mineral rock. It’s derived from the remains of diatoms, or oceanic unicellular algae.
1. Natural Source of Silica
Food-grade diatomaceous earth is composed of approximately 85% silica. This important trace mineral is required by tendons, cartilage, blood vessels, and bones.
2. Supports Heart Health
Research has shown that food-grade diatomaceous earth may offer positive benefits for encouraging heart health. Nutrients such as silicon, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, and other trace minerals are available in diatomaceous earth.
3. Internal Cleanser
Diatomaceous earth acts as a mild abrasive topically as well as internally. It can help to remove intestinal invaders and other harmful organisms from the digestive tract. As an internal cleanser, diatomaceous earth may aid cleansing by supporting regularity and assisting in the removal of toxic metals. Some studies have shown diatomaceous earth to be very successful in ridding animals of harmful organisms.
Sulfur is a very important macromineral to your horse's health due to the fact that it is present in so many places in its body. It is one of the most abundant minerals in your horse's body, and thankfully it is also very easy for your horse to obtain through diet. Additionally, toxicity and deficiency appear to be of very little concern in the horse.
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of garlic contains:
• Manganese: 23% of the RDA.
• Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA.
• Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA.
• Selenium: 6% of the RDA.
• Fiber: 1 gram.
• Decent amounts of Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron and Vitamin B1.
Garlic also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. In fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything we need.
Dehydrated Apple Cider Vinegar:
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, B2 and B6, Vitamin P and beta-carotene is found in trace amounts. These minerals and vitamins help by boosting your metabolism. It's said to also increase concentration and memory, blood circulation, regulate body temperature and gives us more energy.
Copper sulfate has many agricultural uses but the following are the more important ones:
• Correction of copper deficiency in soils
• Correction of copper deficiency in animals
• Stimulation of growth for fattening pigs and broiler chickens
Is used to assist with the heart issues, prostate, stomach, lung, and skin.
In the zone