- love love love it Review by MONICA
- I use this on my horses, dogs, and chickens everyday and they all have awesome coats and feel amazing and knock on wood since I have added detox to my feeding program we have had less animals get sick now that there system is detoxed (Posted on 11/23/15)
- Long time user! Review by Sheri Padgett
We use daily on all our horses and show cattle!
Our show cattle have awesome hair coat and growth, no issues with bloat/scours etc.. Proven results and won't use anything else!! (Posted on 11/20/15)
- A huge part of our success!!!!! Review by Ali Armstrong
When we bought Mattsfreckledcowboy as a four year old in 2011, he was on the Detox, he has been on it ever since as well as our other horses that are in training and that we are running. We feel that the detox helps keep their topline line full, helps with hoof growth, coat and overall good health. We use the Product X on the horses that we are competing on because we believe that it helps them run harder, feel stronger and recover quicker for the next go. Prior to competition, in stressful situations and when hauling long distances, we use In The Zone to help with stress, keep them on their feed and to calm them without slowing them down in the arena. We also use the MSM and Mineral 201 to help with longevity and to help us keep our horses sound.
Our dealer, Sheresa Jackson and Michelle French the VP of Animal ELement have been very helpful in helping us figure out our “formula” on a per horse basis and they are very knowledgeable and eager to help when an issue arises. Animal Element is a very important part of our nutrition program and we are blessed to have been introduced to such a great product and the wonderful people that produce, market and sell it.
Ali Armstrong and Mattsfreckledcowboy AKA "Panama"
2014 IFYR Barrel Champion
2014 NBHA Teen World Champion
2015 IFYR Barrel Champion
2015 National High School Rodeo Association Barrel Champion
(Posted on 11/18/15)
- Wonderful Senior Suppliment Review by Kelly
I have tried a lot of different products on the market for
my 23yo AQHA barrel horse... I have seen a dramatic change in his coat, hooves, joints, weight, and overal attitude. I've been able to bring him partially out of retirement to run barrels a couple times a month. I can't say enough good things about this product! (Posted on 11/17/15)
- Love it. Review by Megan
- I love everything about detox. From healthy coats, great feet to fast recovery times and better times. My herd will always be on animal element products. Thank you. (Posted on 11/16/15)
- My horses have never been healther Review by Sandy Harris
My horses have been on Detox for 2 months now. My three older horses topline were not looking very good this year, after a couple weeks on Detox I noticed their toplines were filling in nicely, coats were shinier, hooves were looking better and they seem to have a lot more energy.
Now my stud colt had his mane chewed off this summer, and two months on Detox it has grown about 4 inches which is crazy, plus his coat is shinier, hooves are nice and hard and over muscle definition for this little guys is amazing.
I also have a gelding that I barrel race, he has always had issues with his back hooves since they are white, softer than normal, since Detox, the farrier could not believe how hard they have gotten. His coat looks amazing, muscle definitions is great, just over all healthier.
Thank you Animal Element for an wonderful natural product for my horses. (Posted on 11/14/15)
- Best stuff around! Review by Virginia
- My horses are looking absolutely amazing! They love it! Recently 1 got a huge wound by his knee, not only did I triple his dose in feed, I also made a paste and wrapped. The healing has been sped up greatly. When it was ready for air after washing it I simply used it as a wound powder.. 3 weeks and he's healed up and ready to go back to work. AMAZING! Worked better than vetrican! (Posted on 11/14/15)
- Wow! Review by Amanda
- This product is just awesome. I could see a real change in all my horses in just a couple weeks time. They were shinier and their coats darkend. They seemed to feel better and look better. I highly recommend! (Posted on 11/14/15)
Your horse and livestock are exposed to a wide variety of toxins from the environment, food, and drugs. The Foundation Detox is specially formulated to assist in the removal of these toxins using Zeolite (Clinoptilolite), Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Kelp, Spirulina, WHOLE Raspberry Leaf, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Hawthorn leaf and flower, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Magnesium and Hyaluronic Acid (120 mg per day).
Zeolite, Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Kelp, MSM, Red Raspberry Leaf, Hawthorn, Turmeric, Spirulina, Fenugreek, Magnesium and Hyaluronic Acid.
Dosage for Equine and Show Stock Below:
2 - scoops twice a day until you see a physical change in the animal. This change can be the top line, hoof growth, temperament, or muscling to say a few.
If the horse or show stock is opposed to the increase in powder on the feed, there are several suggessions to help with this. This adversion will only last a few days with a very small percentage of the horses or show stock.
Start slowly feeding 1/2 scoop twice a day. In three days increase to 1 scoop twice a day, three days later 1-1/2 scoops and three days after this 2 scoops twice a day. You can wet the feed slightly to get the powder to stick, or you can add applesauce, gatoraid or coolaid just for a few days to add more flavor.
1 scoop twice a day for the lifetime of the horse or show stock to maintain optimal health.
Increase coat condition, increase muscle definition, joint support- the benefits are limitless with the Foundation Detox.
The clinoptilolite attracts positive minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium and iron. These common positive cations then are displaced by heavy metals such as cadmium, mercury, nickel, and arsenic and removed safely from the body.
Smaller Ions such as Mercury and Cadmium are pulled deeply into the cage of the zeolite and held securely for safe elimination.
1. Natural Source of Silica
Food-grade diatomaceous earth is composed of approximately 85% silica. This important, trace mineral is required by tendons, cartilage, blood vessels, and bones.
2. Supports Heart Health
Research has also shown that food-grade diatomaceous may offer positive benefits for cholesterol levels and encourage heart health. Nutrients such as silicon, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, and other trace minerals are available in diatomaceous earth.
3. Internal Cleanser
Diatomaceous earth acts as a mild abrasive topically as well as internally. It can help to remove intestinal invaders and other harmful organisms from the digestive tract. As an internal cleanser, diatomaceous earth may aid cleansing by supporting regularity and assist in removing toxin metals. Some studies have shown diatomaceous earth to be very successful in ridding animals of harmful organisms.
- Stimulates the thyroid.
- Calms nervous horses.
- Increases fertility in the horse
- Assists with iodine deficiency.
- Assists in removing heavy metals from the body
- Improves skin & coat condition
- Contains minerals, amino acids and vitamins
- Protective against radiation
- Soothing to intestinal mucosa
- MSM assists with stress brought on by exercise. Taking MSM by mouth before running seems to reduce muscle damage and other markers of stress caused by exercise.
- MSM may assist with allergies, “sour stomach'” ulcers, PMS, mood elevation, obesity, and poor circulation. MSM may assist with liver issues, and lung disorders.
Other uses of MSM include relief of eye inflammation, mucous membrane inflammation, temporomandibular joint (TMJ)issues, leg cramps, parasitic infections of the intestinal and urogenital tract. MSM has been known to assist with boosting the immune system.
Some people use hawthorn towards digestive system complaints such as indigestion, diarrhea, and stomach pain. It is also used to reduce anxiety, as a sedative, to increase urine output, and for menstrual problems.
Hawthorn has been found to assist with tapeworms and other intestinal infections.
Turmeric has also been found beneficial for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, and cancer. Other uses include depression, Alzheimer’s disease, water retention, worms, and kidney problems.
People take hyaluronic acid for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis. It can be taken by mouth or injected into the affected joint by a healthcare professional.
Spirulina has been known to assist with
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Boosting the Immune system
- Assisting with Anxiety
- Assisting with Depression
- Heart disease
- Wound issues
- As a source of dietary protein, vitamin B12, and iron
Fenugreek additionally has been found to assist with kidney ailments, a vitamin deficiency disease called beriberi, mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, infection of the tissues beneath the surface of the skin(cellulitis), tuberculosis, chronic coughs, chapped lips, baldness, cancer, and lowering blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Some men have used fenugreek for hernia, erectile dysfunction (ED), and other male problems.
Women who are breast-feeding have used fenugreek to assist in the promotion of milk flow.
Magnesium Citrate is a rich source of elemental magnesium. Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a key role in the activation of amino acids for protein biosynthesis and is highly concentrated in intracellular fluid and bone. You may know what magnesium is, but do you know how important the mineral can be for your health? Magnesium Citrate is useful in as an anti-cramping agent. It can aid in the prevention of cramps and can increase muscular relaxation when taken before and after exercise. Magnesium is also involved with over 300 metabolic processes in our bodies, leading to the mineral being called the ‘master mineral’.
Many of the benefits of Magnesium.
Creation of ATP (adenosine triphospate), the energy molecules of your body
Proper formation of bones and teeth
Relaxation of blood vessels
Action of your heart muscle
Promotion of proper bowel function
Regulation of blood sugar levels