Animal Element Raspberry Leaf assists in the influence of a quiet disposition in mares, stallions, and geldings. Raspberry Leaf is an herb widely known for its benefits to mares and women in general. Raspberry Leaf is believed to temper the effects of hormonal fluctuations. The active ingredients in Raspberry Leaf are thought to help regulate smooth muscle tone in both the reproductive and gastrointestinal tracts, relaxing the muscle that is in spasm and strengthening muscle that is weak. Raspberry Dried Leaf formula smells wonderful and horses find it very palatable.
1 scoop twice a day
Dried Raspberry Leaf
Raspberry leaf (NOT POWDER) has been found very effective in calming nervous or high strung horses and leveling the mare's reproductive system.
- Calmness & Focus Review by Dori
- I have had some young Barrel Horses that got very nervous when I started hauling & competing on them. Some of them would just be beside themselves just tied to the trailer or in there stalls. I started feeding the Raspberry leaves to these horses & they became well mannered & at ease by the trailer, in there stalls. Most importantly it calmed them enough that they focused on the Barrel pattern & started making those same awesome runs that you get at home but seem to fall apart at the Barrel Race or Rodeo because of nerves . This alone sold me on the product but there is actually more benefits to this. If you have a horse that must be put on stall rest to recover from an injury the Raspberry Leaves will settle the high strung horse down so they actually rest & heal. I have also used the Raspberry leaves on a horse that likes to buck & since I started him on a handful of Raspberry leaves everyday he has not bucked & this is a horse that has gotten me on the ground 3 times. I'm so glad I tried Raspberry Leaves on my horses because I LOVE what has done for my horses. You may have to experiment a little to find the right dosage for your horse but most of my horses get 2 scoops a day but the day before & on competition days I give them a handful (Posted on 3/3/16)
- High strung barrel horse Review by BKO
- I have a mare that is very high strung. She used to be very unpleasant to exercise and warm up at barrel races. I started her on Raspberry Leaf 3 weeks ago and she has calmed down drastically and is much more pleasant to ride around. Actual rides around soft and quiet now. I will never be without it in my barn. (Posted on 1/12/16)
- Crazy horses!!! Review by Alison
- I board two paso mares and they are so high strung and well just plain cray sometimes!!! The Raspberry Leaves have changed them so much. After they eat, you can see the calmness that comes over them in their stall. I will alway be with Animal Elemnet in my barn. (Posted on 11/30/15)